Automatic Water Drain System
Available for STS Series and Select FPS Series Fuel Polishing & Tank Cleaning Systems
The Automatic Water Drain (AWD) system is comprised of a DC gear pump, solenoid shut off valve, and a strainer that will automatically remove water collected in the sump or bowl of the water / fuel separator, typically the Primary Filter in the STS Series or select FPS Series (those configured with AC power). When the system detects high water levels, the pump is alerted and the water is deposited into a 15 gallon capacity waste water drum. When the water recedes to a lower level, the pump is stops.
The waste water drum has a float switch to prevent operation if the waste drum reaches its holding capacity. Inter-connectivity with the main System TSC-7000 Touch Screen Controller will shut down operation and provide an alert by e-mail or SMS that the System requires operator attention. This requirement necessitates the upgrade of controllers on the STS 6000 Series and the FPS Series Systems to include the TSC-7000 Touch Screen Controller.
FPS Systems Available with the Automatic Water Drain System
- FPS SX-F – 2.5 GPM available in 120V / 60 Hz or 230V / 50 Hz
- FPS MX-F – 4 GPM available in 120V / 60 Hz or 230V / 50 Hz
- FPS LX-F – 10 GPM available in 120V / 60 Hz or 230V / 50 Hz
Note the Automatic Water Drain System is not available for any of the FPS Series Systems that are 12 or 24 volt powered. If you presently have one of the above FPS Systems, you can upgrade to having the Automatic Water Drain System, and must also upgrade to the TSC-7000 Controller in order to have functionality. Please contact us for additional information.
STS Systems Available with the Automatic Water Drain System
- STS 7004 – 4 GPM available in 120V / 60 Hz or 230V / 50 Hz
- STS 7010 – 10 GPM available in 120V / 60 Hz or 230V / 50 Hz
- STS 7020 – 20 GPM available in 120V / 60 Hz or 230V / 50 Hz
- STS 7030 – 30 GPM available in 120V / 60 Hz or 230V / 50 Hz
- STS 7040 – 40 GPM available in 480V / 60 Hz 3 Phase or 480V / 50 Hz 3 Phase
- STS 7000 P-35 – 35 GPM available in 120V / 60 Hz or 230V / 50 Hz
Optional Equipment Available for use with the Automatic Water Drain System
A metal stand that may be fastened to the floor is available for holding the Waste Water Barrel in position, and Heater Strap is available for use with the Waste Water Barrel in an installation where the Waste Water may be subject to freezing.