DC-RS-200 – Rebuildable Steel Desiccant Vent Breather
DC-RS-200 – Rebuildable Desiccant Vent Steel Breather
Rebuildable Steel (RS) Desiccant Vent Breathers are designed specifically for applications such as bulk fuel storage tanks or large circulating lube oil & hydraulic reservoirs.
- They work well in very high temperatures, extremely polluted air, or a corrosive environments.
- They are ruggedly designed with housings of powder-coated carbon steel with integrated standpipe.
- Rebuildable Steel Breathers accommodate large air flow rates with minimal pressure drops.
- They can be remote mounted from the tank vent pipe with a flexible hose.
- Includes sight-glass, desiccant, pleated filter and foam
- Available rebuild kits include desiccant bags, micro-glass filter, replacement sight-glass (with gasket), gaskets and foam pad.
- The DC-RS-200 is 23.5″ in diameter and is 42.8″ in height, and has a 4″ NPT connection.
- The Rebuild Kit for this Breather is the DC-RS-200-RK, containing:
- Eight (8) twenty-five pound desiccant bags
- One 1-Micron pleated microglass filter element
- One replacement gasket
- One replacement foam pad
- One replacement site glass indicator
- For more information, visit the Desiccant Breather Vent page
It is recommended that a pressure/relief valve be installed/maintained on any tank or storage system.