FPS LX-F – Compact Fuel Polishing System – 600 GPH – 120V 60Hz & 230V 50 Hz
$15,301.17 – $18,644.81
FPS LX-F Smart Fuel Polishing System – 110V / 60 Hz or 230V / 50 Hz – a Crate Charge of $296.00 is included in the price
The FPS LX-F Fuel Polishing and Tank Cleaning System has the following features:
- Flow Rate: 600 GPH / 2,000 LPH
- Ideal Tank Size: 6,000 to 15,000 gallons (22,700 to 56,800 ltrs)
- Power: Available in either 110 V / 60 Hz (15 Amp) or 230V / 50 Hz (15 Amp)
- Primary Filtration: Separ SWK 2000/40 Fuel Filter / Water Separator
- Pressure Gauge: Primary Filter to alert for filter changes
- Fuel Conditioner: LG-X 3000
- Secondary Filters: 3-Micron Particulate (Part No. FF-3), 10-Micron Particulate (Part No. FF-10) , 25-Micron Particulate (Part No. FF-25), 3-Micron Absolute “X-Glass” Particulate (Part No. FFZ-3), 3-Micron Water Block (Part No. WB-3), and 10-Micron Water Block (Part No. WB-10)
- Controller: SFC-55 Automated Filtration Controller
- Alert/System Shut Down: Leak Detection, High Vacuum & High Pressure
- For more information, go to the FPS LX-F Compact Fuel Polishing and Tank Cleaning System page
The Optional Automatic Water Drain (AWD) System may be included in this system. The AWD includes PLC Control, a WATECT 550 Water Sensor, water strainer, and a 15 gallon reservoir barrel. The barrel includes an overflow protection switch to over-ride the drain process if the barrel is full. A floor stand is available to support the barrel separately and a 200 watt strap heater is available separately to wrap around the barrel to help prevent the contents from freezing.
The Optional Manual Additive Injection System FPS LX-F OPT-MAI for injecting fuel treatments into the fuel as it is being circulated is available for the FPS LX-F System. Contact us for additional information.
!WARNING! This system is not meant for use with gasoline or any other flammable liquids having a flash point less than 100°F (37.8° C). Use with gasoline or any flammable liquids at a temperature exceeding their flash point presents an immediate explosion and fire hazard.
120 Volt AC, 230 Volt AC
|Optional Auto Water Drain (AWD) System||
Do Not Include AWD, Add Option: FPS LX-F OPT-AWD – Water Drain System