STS 7004 – Enclosed Programmable Automated Fuel Maintenance System – 240 GPH
$19,001.03 – $24,226.40
STS 7004 – Enclosed Programmable Automated Fuel Maintenance System
Above photo shows Optional Automated Water Removal System installed.
The STS 7004 Enclosed Programmable Automated Fuel Maintenance System features the following:
- Flow Rate: 240 GPH / 908 LPH
- Ideal Tank Size: 3,000 to 6,000 gallons (11,400 to 22,700 ltrs)
- Power: Available in either 120-Volt 60 HZ (15 Amp) or 230-Volt 50 Hz (15 Amp): Choose Power Option
- Primary Filtration: Separ SWK 2000/18 Fuel Filter / Water Separator
- Pressure Gauge: Primary Filter to alert for filter changes
- Secondary Filtration: Spin-on Canister Filter
- Fuel Conditioner: LG-X 1500
- Controller: TSC-7000 Touch Screen Controller Featuring Remote Monitoring, Advanced Connectivity with Modbus, TCP/IP LAN and Internet Capability
- Alert/System Shut Down: Leak Detection, Filter Change Required, High Vacuum & High Pressure
- Enclosure: NEMA 12 (IP55), 13 (IP65), 4 (IP66), and 4X (IP66) rated Weatherproof Powder-Coat Cabinet is Standard (an Optional Stainless Steel Cabinet is Available: Choose Enclosure Option)
- Optional Extended System Warranty is available – please call for additional information
- Information: For additional information visit the STS 7000 Series Enclosed Programmable Automated Fuel Maintenance System page
The Optional Automatic Water Drain (AWD) System may be included in this system. The AWD includes PLC Control, a WATECT 550 Water Sensor, water strainer, and a 15 gallon reservoir barrel. The barrel includes an overflow protection switch to over-ride the drain process if the barrel is full. A floor stand is available to support the barrel separately and a 200 watt strap heater is available separately to wrap around the barrel to help prevent the contents from freezing.
The STS 7004 Series Fuel Maintenance Systems has the capability to service up to two (2) closely located fuel tanks. An STS-OPT-2T package, containing an actuated ball valve system with a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) must be purchased separately for all Multiple Tank Installations. Contact us should you have any questions.
!WARNING! This system is not meant for use with gasoline or any other flammable liquids having a flash point less than 100°F (37.8° C). Use with gasoline or any flammable liquids at a temperature exceeding their flash point presents an immediate explosion and fire hazard.
120V 60Hz, 230V 50Hz
|Cabinet Enclosure Type||
Powder Coat Steel Enclosure, Stainless Steel Enclosure
|Option for Auto Water Drain (AWD) System||
No Auto Water Drain Opt, Add Auto Water Drain Option