SWK-2000/5KD – Separ Fuel Filter/Water Separator – w/ Clear Bowl, Heat Deflector & Contacts – 79 GPH
Call for price
SWK-2000/5KD – Separ Fuel Filter/Water Separator – 79 GPH (300 LPH)
NOTE: The picture above does not show the Contacts that are included in this Separ Filter/Water Separator
Separ 79 GPH (300 LPH) 3/4″ 16 Straight O-ring SAE Thread (which requires #8 MORB) Fuel Filter/Water Separator equipped with Clear Bowl, Heat Deflector, and Contacts for Water Indication.
- Separ 2000 series water separators fuel filters are a simple solution to many different fuel related problems.
- Five separate stages of filtration ensure 99.9% water separation (Certified TUV Report using SAE J1839) at maximum flow.
- Low restriction reduces wear on fuel pumps and ensures full RPMs.
- Backflushable (cleanable) element reduces down time and costly element changes.
- Uses one (1) 0510, 0530, or 0560s Filter Element.
- The WATECT 550 Universal Water Sensor Alarm Module works well with the Contacts for providing an alert to the operator that the Filter requires attention.
- Marine version with U.S. Coast Guard-accepted metal heat deflector.
- Compatible with B100 bio-diesel.
- Standard with 30-micron element
Optional vacuum gauge not shown
|Optional Pressure Gauge||
No Pressure Gauge, Add Pressure Gauge