SWK-2000/5UKD – Separ Duplex Fuel Filter/Water Separator with Clear Bowl, Heat Shields, and Contacts for Water Level Indication- 79 GPH
Call for price
SWK-2000/5UKD – Separ Duplex Fuel Filter/Water Separator – 79 GPH (300 LPH)
Separ 2000/5UDK Duplex Assembly — 79 GPH (300 LPH) has 12 mm Ports, shipped with #8 Male JIC Flare fittings. Fuel Filter/Water Separator is equipped with Clear Bowl, Heat Shields, and Contacts for Water Level Indication.
- Separ 2000 series water separators fuel filters are a simple solution to many different fuel related problems.
- Five separate stages of filtration ensure 99.9% water separation (Certified TUV Report using SAE J1839) at maximum flow.
- Low restriction reduces wear on fuel pumps and ensures full RPMs.
- Backflushable (cleanable) element reduces down time and costly element changes.
- Uses one (1) 0510, 0530, or 0560s Filter Element.
- Marine version with U.S. Coast Guard-accepted metal heat deflector.
- Compatible with B100 bio-diesel.
- Contacts on Metal Bowl allow connection to alarm or other device to alert operator that the filter requires attention and draining the bowl is necessary. The WATECT 550 Universal Water Sensor Alarm Module is available for this purpose.
- Standard with 30-micron element
- Manual switchover to secondary filter
- Two Gauge Kits are required for Duplex Assemblies providing one gauge for each filter. Gage Kits Part No 14-0001 available as an option (Chose Gauge Option)
Pictured Duplex Assembly shows vacuum gauges mounted on lids. Optional Gauges, included in the optional gauge kits, are now mounted in the unused Outlet Ports.