WB-10 Spin-On Water Block Filter – 10-Micron (AA-0869)
WB-10 – Spin-On Water Block Filter – 10-Micron
Single spin-on Water Block Filter Element rated at 10-micron.
Water Block Filters will absorb and retain free water from the fluid being filtered. As the element becomes saturated with water, the media continues to swell, and will ultimately curtail flow through the filter.
Monitor pressure gauge on filter head to determine when filter requires replacement.
- This filter is commonly used on the following Fuel Maintenance & Tank Cleaning Systems:
- FPS SX-F, MX-F LX-F
- STS 6000 SX-F, 6004, 6010, 6020, 6040MTC 500/1000/3000/X
- STS 7004, 7010, 7020, 7040
- MTC 500, 1000, 3000, X
- Diameter: 5.1″
- Length: 10.9″
- Working Pressure: 200 psi max
- Flow Rate: 40 GPM
- Weight: 2.75 lbs.
- Free Water Absorption Capacity 15 oz.
- Nominal Rating β5µ(c)=2 (Represents 50% efficiency at particle size 5 micron)
- Absolute Rating β19µ(c)=75 (Represents 98.7% efficiency at particle size 19 micron)
|Dimensions||16 × 11 × 12 in|